MI02 – MI04 Hydraulic motors
The MI new serie of Var-Spe radial pistons hydraulic motors is particularly suitable for applications where a large range of speed is required (from 2500 till 70 rpm) with small displacements.
The high efficiency, high torque at low speeds and compact design allow the use of them in different fields: industrial, marine, off-shore, mobile and agriculture.
- Working in every position
- High efficiency
- High thermal conductivity and low weight with aluminium housing
- Dynamic brake
- Low noise level
- Displacement from 3,85 till 19,91 cm3/rev
- Stable speed in the range 70-2000 rpm
- Working continuous pressure up to 150 bar
- Available with IEC/NEMA flange for gearbox coupling
MI hydraulic motors guarantee an excellent rotation reversibility and IEC B5/B14 or Nema flanges ensure the coupling with the main range of reducers in the market.
Possibility to add to the motor also a Speed sensor for detecting the speed rotation of output shaft.